FL-18 ProPack II & 12 Degree Ice-Ducer & DD-100
Reliability and great performance in all weather conditions make the FL‑18 a true winner with hardcore anglers. The FL‑18 was the world’s first flasher/fish finder with Auto Zoom and Bottom Lock. Auto Zoom allows you to closely examine the bottom six foot column of water.
Bottom Lock for summer fishing allows you to stay locked in on the bottom regardless of the boat's motion.
FH1000 FUSE HOLDER
Mounted on the positive terminal of your battery is a fuse holder and fuse. Vexilar knows your battery can cause fires if a dead short happens, so we have taken the added safety precaution to include this fuse holder with a 3 amp fuse for your battery.
• It comes standard with a 3 amp automotive fuse, but you can put in a size fuse from 3 amp to 10 amps.
• If your sonar system does not power-up, check to see if fuse or fuse holder is loose.
• If your sonar system does not power-up, inspect the fuse itself, if the wire inside the fuse is burnt, the fuse must be replaced
• YES your Vexilar can run without the fuse holder by connecting directly to the battery, but please use it whenever possible for safety purposes.
• If for some reason you’ve lost your fuse holder or would like to put them on all your Vexilar systems, they are available directly at vexilar.com, part number: FH1000