FL-18 Genz Pack w/12 degree Ice Ducer
Years in the making, this classic case design has been improved even more by ice fishing legend Dave Genz. Dave created his "Blue Box" over 30 years ago. It was indestructible, so it will last for years of hard use. Genz has redesigned the battery storage compartment and added a universal transducer holder system. Now called the Genz Pack, it can also accept the full line of Vexilar accessories like a Battery Status Indicator, Vexilar Flex Light or even a Dual Beam Ice-Ducer transducer.
OUT OF STOCK - Check with your local retailer!!
The Genz Pack fits on top of a five gallon bucket for easy access and handling while fishing. Comes with a 12 volt, 9 amp-hour battery with charger and a 12 degree Ice-Ducer transducer. The Genz Pack comes completely assembled and ready to fish with.
The FL-18 offers a patented split screen flasher display. This allows you to zoom-in on the bottom six feet while watching the entire water column at the same time in real time! You will be amazed at the performance for bass fishing, walleye fishing, and pan fish on both open water and ice fishing. The Bottom Lock feature stays locked on the bottom even as the boat is bouncing up and down in big waves! The Auto Zoom mode is fantastic for watching Perch or Walleye while ice fishing. These fish commonly hold tight on the bottom, and with a target ID of less than 1/2 inch, the FL-18 makes them easy to spot! And that's not all. The FL-18 depth finder / fish finder is equipped with features like a built-in shallow water mode for fishing waters under 15 feet. Five depth scales down to 200 feet for the standard model. Built-in 10 step interference rejection technology. A three color LED readout that tells you if the targets you see are weak (green) medium (orange) or strong (red). This three color LED technology has proven to be the most reliable and accurate way of understanding where fish are holding.
Simple, yet durable, the Genz Pack holds a powerful 12 volt 9 amp hour battery and the case itself was designed for you to attach things like a rod holder, or a Glo-Ring by simply screwing them into the plastic case, but it has pre-tapped holes for a DD-100 and a Flex-light along with a screw eye transducer holder. Designed to fit ON-TOP of a bucket for easy access while fishing, the Genz Pack is designed to give you years of reliable service. Protect your investment with the addition of a Soft Pack Carry case (SP0005) sold separately. This system is ready to use right out of the box!
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories.
- Easy access semi-enclosed battery compartment.
- Built-in transducer holder fits all sizes of Ice-Ducers.
- Specially designed base fits on top of a five gallon bucket.
- Pre-tapped transducer support eye-bolt hole.
- Large cable storage compartment.
- Auto Zoom Mode (AZ) - Gives a half screen zoom window of the bottom six feet of depth. No matter if you're in 10 feet or 100 feet, the bottom six feet always fills half of the screen. This gives you resolution never before possible in deep water!
- Bottom Lock Mode (BL) - Works the same as Auto Zoom, but locks the bottom so it will not move with changes in depth or boat motion. For use in open water only.
- Low Power Mode (LP) - Reduces the output power by 50%. This feature takes the place of the Vexilar S-Cable. Both the AZ and BL modes are available within the LP mode.
- Super Bright and Rock Solid Display - The new Light Emitting Diodes along with a high power driver circuit and a screaming fast wheel speed gives the FL-18s display unmatched brightness and signal clarity.
- Five Depth Ranges - The Standard FL-18 includes 20', 40', 60', 80', and 200 foot ranges. The Deep Range unit includes 30', 60', 90', and 120' foot ranges.
- Interference Rejection - Pressing in on the Gain knob cycles you through ten different IR setting to allow you to knock out interference from another close by depth finder.
- Two-year warranty (One-year on battery)
- High Resolution Display: 525 Bits
- High-Speed Real-Time LED Readout
- Backlit Depth Scale for Easy Visibility in Low Light Conditions
- Three-Color Display: Red = Strong Signal / Orange = Medium / Green = Weak
- Five Depth Scales: 20', 40', 60', 80', and 200' *
- Exclusive Interference Rejection: 10 Step
- Power and Sensitivity: 400 Watts Peak-to-Peak
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Target Separation: 2.65"
- Target ID: .5"
- Weatherproof High Impact Case
- Dimensions: 4.4"H x 6"W x 2.5"D - Weight: 12 lb.
- Voltage: 12 VDC - Current draw: 200 MA