FLX-28 PRO PACK II W/ PRO-VIEW ICE-DUCER™
The FLX-28 has more features built in than any previous single flasher sonar system. Welcome to the age of the FLX series! A unique brushless data transfer design system allows for the creation of a breakthrough flasher display with digital depth and Auto Ranging technology. The features found in the FLX-28 read like the wish list of avid ice
anglers: digital depth, auto range, two zoom zones, five color palettes to select from for maximum visibility, five foot depth range adjustments starting at 10 feet, maximum range of 300, day and night display brightness settings, low power options for fishing in super shallow water, and a unique weed mode for better performance while fishing in weeds. The FLX-28 is totally revolutionary in the world of winter flasher sonar technology.
View Vexilar FLX-28 Operation Video
The features found in the FLX-28 read like the wish list of avid ice anglers starting with digital depth, Auto Range, Two zoom zones, battery status, FIVE color palettes to select from for maximum visibility, five foot depth range adjustments starting at 10 feet, Maximum range of 300, Day and Night display brightness settings, Low power options for fishing in super shallow water, a unique Weed Mode for better performance while fishing in weeds. And to top it all off, the unit even has its own Demo mode so you can show non-Vexilar fans how the system works with a lifelike fish catching simulation to watch. Performance, quality, innovation, and reliability, welcome to the amazing FLX-28. Vexilar's most popular winter fishing system is the Pro Pack II. This system offers great performance features in a super durable case with a built-in gimbal bracket to support your flasher. Complete with a 12 Volt, 9 amp-hour battery with charger. All FLX-28 Pro Packs come standard with the powerful Pro-View Ice-Ducer transducer. The FLX-28 is specifically designed to perform with this specific Vexilar Ice-Ducer.
The Pro Pack comes with one Rod holder but has positions to mount another with pre-tapped holes for mounting other accessories like the Flex-light, Glo-Ring and beverage holder. The Pro Pack comes with a screw-eye over hole transducer holder or you can you the classic float to suspend your Ice-Ducer. The Pro Pack also has a Vexilar Tackle Box and easy to use cable management system. BONUS! A FREE soft pack carry case comes with every PP28PV. This system is ready to use right out of the box!
- Digital depth readout
- Battery voltage display and alerts
- 20 Interference rejection settings
- Brushless data transfer technology
- Auto range setting
- Special weed fishing mode
- Low power shallow water mode
- Five foot depth range settings in auto mode
- 300 foot max range
- 1/4" Target ID
- Two zoom zones
- Day/night mode
- Five color palette selection
- Industry leading 525 lines of resolution
- Soft pack carry case included
- Vexilar 12 volt, 9 amp-hour battery delivers long lasting power. Pack comes complete with charger.
- Two cable holding cleats.
- Adjustable rod holder with two possible mounting locations.
- The patented Ice-Ducer system is a self leveling transducer with float for accurate transducer positioning every time.
- Easy access to tackle box
- Pro Pack case fits inside a five gallon bucket.
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories
- Universal transducer holder (on the back)
- Two-year warranty (Pro-rated on battery)
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Power output: 1.000 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
- Display resolution: 525 segments
- Current draw: 200 ma at 12V DC
- Dimensions: 4.4"H x 6"W x 2.5"D
- Depth Range: Maximum 300 feet
- Weight: 13 Lb.