FL-10 IN-DASH WITH 12 DEGREE HS
With the FL-10, you get true real-time response to bottom changes at high speeds. You also have the ability to find fish and true bottom even in thick milfoil and deep grass beds. Vexilar, the world leader in three-color flasher sonar uses a super bright LED display that is visible in all light conditions. The FL-10 has three easy to set depth ranges of 0-20, 0-40 and 0-200 feet. The powerful high resolution display has 525 lines of resolution that can easily spot schools of baitfish at high speeds, and can instantly show you changes in depth. The exclusive three-color display shows weak or small targets as green, stronger targets as orange with the strongest targets and bottom displayed in red. This exclusive three-color system allows you to spot true bottom in thick weeds. The FL-10 easily fits into existing holes from older in-dash units to update your boat with state of the art Vexilar flasher/fish finder technology. Vexilar flashers have the fastest bottom reading response on the market.all light conditions
- Target ID of less than 1"
- Three-color super bright LED display. Green (weak targets),Orange (stronger targets), Red (strongest targets and bottom)
- Three depth ranges: (0-20, 0-40, 0-200)
- Adjustable sensitivity control
- Weather-proof, high impact Lexan face plate
- 12 Degree transducer included, high speed transducer for external mount
- Identifies bottom contour changes instantly with real-time display
- Sees spoons and drop-shot rigs while you watch the fish strike!
- Sees both game fish and bait-fish
- Can be used with universal sonar electric motors (adapter required)
- 40% larger display than any other in-dash sonar
- Easily replaces older, outdated in-dash sonar and fits in the same hole
- Unmatched performance at high speeds
- Find true bottom in thick weeds
- Can spot changes in bottom hardness
- Display is visible in all light conditions
- The ultimate sonar for grass fishing
- Two-year warranty
- Uses all Vexilar "FL" series transducers
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Display resolution: 525 segments
- Current draw: 200 ma at 12V DC
- Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
- Hole Size: 3-1/2"
- Weight: 1 lb.