RECONDITIONED FLX-28 ULTRA PACK WITH PRO VIEW ICE DUCER
The Ultra Pack carry case is the ultimate case design to hold the FLX-28. The Ultra Pack carry case is unique in that it has a totally enclosed 12 volt 9 amp hour battery that can power your Vexilar for days not hours. You use a master power switch to power up the system. The Ultra Pack has an oversize carry handle that can also hold your transducer float, four rod holder positions (one rod holder comes with the system) Three transducer support eye holes and a great cable management system. The Ultra Pack easily fits into a 5 gallon bucket and comes with would not be complete without a Vexilar tackle box and positions to mount other Vexilar accessories like the Flex-Light, Glo-Ring or more rod holders. BONUS! A FREE soft pack carry case comes with every UP28PV. This system is ready to use right out of the box!
- Digital depth readout
- Battery voltage display and alerts
- 20 Interference rejection settings
- Brushless data transfer technology
- Auto range setting
- Special weed fishing mode
- Low power shallow water mode
- Five foot depth range settings in auto mode
- 300 foot max range
- 1/4" Target ID
- Two zoom zones
- Day/night mode
- Five color palette selection
- Industry leading 525 lines of resolution
- Soft pack carry case included
- Adjustable rod holder fits on either side.
- Easy access external charging/power posts.
- Ice-Ducer support bolt fits in three positions.
- Master power switch.
- Non-slip bottom.
- Enclosed battery compartment.
- Includes quality 9 amp SLA battery and automatic charger.
- Ultra Pack fits in five gallon bucket.
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories.
- Super strong handle with float holder.
- Cable storage and holding grips.
- Tackle box holder with tackle box included.
- Transducer holder fits all sizes of Ice-Ducers.
- High profile for easy access to controls and great display visibility.
- Uses all Vexilar FL series transducers
- Two-Year warranty (Pro-rated on battery)
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Power output: 1,000 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
- Display resolution: 525 segments
- Current draw: 200 ma at 12V DC
- Dimensions: 4.4"H x 6"W x 2.5"D
- Depth Range: Maximum 300 feet
- Weight: 13 Lb.