FLX-28 ULTRA PACK WITH PRO-VIEW ICE-DUCER™
View Vexilar FLX-28 Operation Video
View The Vexilar Ultra Pack Introduction Video
The features found in the FLX-28 read like the wish list of avid ice anglers starting with digital depth, Auto Range, Two zoom zones, battery status, FIVE color palettes to select from for maximum visibility, five foot depth range adjustments starting at 10 feet, Maximum range of 300, Day and Night display brightness settings, Low power options for fishing in super shallow water, a unique Weed Mode for better performance while fishing in weeds. And to top it all off, the unit even has its own Demo mode so you can show non-Vexilar fans how the system works with a lifelike fish catching simulation to watch. There are more features to the FLX-28 series than ever before inside a single flasher sonar system. All FLX-28 Ultra Packs come standard with the powerful Pro-View Ice-Ducer transducer. The FLX-28 is specifically designed to perform with this specific Vexilar Ice-Ducer.
The Ultra Pack carry case is the ultimate case design to hold the FLX-28. The Ultra Pack carry case is unique in that it has a totally enclosed 12 volt 9 amp hour battery that can power your Vexilar for days not hours. You use a master power switch to power up the system. The Ultra Pack has an oversize carry handle that can also hold your transducer float, four rod holder positions (one rod holder comes with the system) Three transducer support eye holes and a great cable management system. The Ultra Pack easily fits into a 5 gallon bucket and comes with would not be complete without a Vexilar tackle box and positions to mount other Vexilar accessories like the Flex-Light, Glo-Ring or more rod holders. BONUS! A FREE soft pack carry case comes with every UP28PV. This system is ready to use right out of the box!
- Digital depth readout
- Battery voltage display and alerts
- 20 Interference rejection settings
- Brushless data transfer technology
- Auto range setting
- Special weed fishing mode
- Low power shallow water mode
- Five foot depth range settings in auto mode
- 300 foot max range
- 1/4" Target ID
- Two zoom zones
- Day/night mode
- Five color palette selection
- Industry leading 525 lines of resolution
- Soft pack carry case included
- Vexilar 12 volt, 9 amp-hour battery delivers long lasting power. Pack comes complete with charger.
- Two cable holding cleats.
- Adjustable rod holder with two possible mounting locations.
- The patented Ice-Ducer system is a self leveling transducer with float for accurate transducer positioning every time.
- Easy access to tackle box
- Pro Pack case fits inside a five gallon bucket.
- Pre-drilled holes for optional accessories
- Universal transducer holder (on the back)
- Two-year warranty (Pro-rated on battery)
- Frequency: 200 kHz
- Power output: 1,000 watts peak-to-peak (50 watts RMS)
- Display resolution: 525 segments
- Current draw: 200 ma at 12V DC
- Dimensions: 4.4"H x 6"W x 2.5"D
- Depth Range: Maximum 300 feet
- Weight: 13 Lb.